Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Time For an Update?

This is a quick post. I am currently watching Californication and the daughter in the show who is supposed to be 12 years old is wearing a dress that I just wore to work last week. I would describe the dress, but my attempts to describe fashion always fail. I am a fashion misfit (clearly). Please remember I that I am on the verge of 26. So the question I must ask, and would love a response to is....

Do I need to update my wardrobe or is the 12 year old the one in the wrong?

I'm mostly concerned because this is a dress I wore to my place of employment.....

Comments welcomed and encouraged.

Stay tuned...later I plan to post a photo of this dress...

1 comment:

  1. Can you wear the dress to dinner next Tuesday night when I am in NYC?

    ReplyDelete